Each month, many bloggers use the Herbs on Saturday challenge as a way to try new recipes and share with others in this forum. A winner is chosen and the prize for March is the Best-ever Easy-to-use Herb Cookbook: Making the Most of Fresh Herbs in Your Cooking with 85 Delicious Recipes and 150 Photographs.
You can read last month’s roundup here.
Guidelines how to enter:
1. Post your recipe on your website and email me the recipe to be included in the March competition. Email me the post URL and the title of your recipe to LondonBusyBody [at] gmail [dot] com.
3. Add as many recipe links as you like, there is NO limit and the recipes and posts can be from any day, NOT just Saturday!
4. If you tweet your post, please mention #herbsonsaturday, @KarenBurnsBooth and @LondonBusyBody in your tweet. We will retweet all that we see.
5. The recipe can be one of your own or one you have seen elsewhere. You are welcome to republish old recipes/posts but please add the information about this challenge as listed above, along with the Herbs on Saturday badge.
6. A guest blogger will choose their favourite recipe at the end of each month, and the winner of that recipe will receive the book that has been featured for that month.
Herbs on Saturday is a Recipe Sharing Blog Challenge……a simple and easy way to share recipes throughout the month and also a chance to learn new ways to cook with herbs, as well as discover new blogs and blogger chums!
Join us today and email me at LondonBusyBody [at] gmail [dot] com to enter!
5) Pallotte and Cacio e Ova (cheese and egg balls)
14) Shepherd’s Pie